- Our members include a wide variety of maritime professionals who can contribute as an individual or corporate level. Membership is open to Seafarers of any rank, Ship-owners, Marine Investment Bankers, Time and Voyage Charterers, Ship Brokers, Maritime Solicitors/Barristers, Marine Insurance professionals, Ship Surveyors, Port officials, personnel from the International Maritime Organisation, or any person with a genuine maritime interest.
- Any person or organisation wanting to join the Forum outside the UK can join as an Affiliate Member as long as they have an interest in maritime affairs.
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of promotional activities.
- Attend/participate in social events, talks seminars.
- Social environment campaigns.
- Opportunities to participate in our Annual Eid Dinner and National Day seminar.
- Access to advice and assistance among fellow members.
- Become part of a mentoring program.
- Opportunities to network and make contact with other professionals.
- Members Directory Publication.
- Discount with our marine partners and sponsored events
- Members can use our website to publicise their News and Events.
- Membership is open to anyone or an Organisation within the UK having an interest in Maritime affairs and is not restricted to expats only.